Sunday 25 May 2014

Creating my creative business cards

For my creative business cards I have chosen my sun and moon design, I have been to repographics and had my design transferred onto heat transfer paper, I have also had to details transferred onto heat transfer aswell.

I have then taken some fabric and my heat transfer paper and placed it onto the heat press for 18 seconds and quickly removed it, the only problem is its ridiculously hot and hurts your fingers a little.

I have then taken my two pieces of fabric turned them inside out stitched around the edge but leave about gap so I can turn it back through so its the right way again. After turning it back through the right way I have added my wading into it.

I have then sewn up the whole and here I have a finished creative business card, these cards will be in exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment