Tuesday 11 March 2014

London/Paris Trip

On the 3rd of February (my birthday!) I went on a college to trip to London and Paris, whilst in London we visited Camden Market which is way bigger than I expected it to be, I looked at loads of different stands and stalls but whilst I was there I didn't really buy anything but it was amazing to walk round and see all the different things that were on offer. Early next morning we got up and got on the road to get to the Euro-tunnel which was a really strange experience for me, after a really quick trip of just half an hour I was in Paris unfortunately we still had to travel up to 4 hours to get where I was staying. When I finally arrived there it was quite late and it was just all about sitting back and relaxing after a really long day of travelling, the next day we went shopping in Champs Elysee's and briefly visited the Arc De Triomphe it was so surreal and a stunningly beautiful place to be. The next day I visited the Les Art Decoratifs museum which was full of amazing textile clothing, furniture and other outstanding artwork, I took a lot of photos whilst there and picked up some ideas for my FMP, after looking round we then went to the Hard Rock Cafe for some dinner. On the final day we had to get on the Metro where we got separated off from the rest of our group and our tutors so we all had to look out for each other and get off at the right stop, we we emerged from the Metro we were at the foot of the Eiffel Tower which was breathtaking, I couldn't believe I was actually stood there staring at the Eiffel Tower, it was so surreal. We left the foot of the Eiffel Tower and went on a river cruise where on the cruise I learn't some interesting things about the Parisian culture after the river cruise we were at our final stop before we set off home at the Galeries Lafayette. I would love to go back to Paris one day as it was an amazing experience and the city was absolutely beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment