Sunday 23 March 2014

Professional Practice: Business Cards

During my time doing my FMP I will have to make business cards at some point so that when I have exhibition at the end of this project if people wish to purchase items that I have made then they can pick up a business card with my details on to get in contact with me about payments and possibly if they could have some make larger etc.

So I have started looking at good and bad business cards to take inspiration from and not what to do when making my own.
These are some business cards that my tutors class last year produced and a few a some that she has just picked up when being out and about places.


These are examples of good business cards, they are all very different, imaginative
 and aren't like normal typical business cards you can tell that quite a bit of though have been put into these business cards. The day of the dead skull is quilted like a pillow which has been make with heat transfer, another two methods that has been used on one of these cards is screen printing and  one of them have been hand made out of wood.


These business cards are bad examples as things have been done like: edges haven't been cut straight, shoddy handwriting that cannot be read, same with another one a word font has been used that can't be read and they just haven't been imaginative with their designing with the cards. They just look unappealing an very boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment